A Roku player is a player that is going to let you stream hundreds of movies and series on your TV. This is the reason why the device is famous all over the world. The users love it as they stream their favorite movies and TV series on their favorite channels, and can binge watch it as it suits them.
Although it can provide you with various functionalities, if there is something wrong with the remote control or may be your Roku remote is not working, or remote not working, etc… then you are going to face difficulties in your viewing experience.
In that, you must know the valid steps on how to pair a Roku remote after reseting your remote. This way you will be able to resolve various issues. Now, most of the users are going to question whether how to pair a Roku remote?
Every Roku remote can be paired easily but just with the right steps. Most of the users are not going to know the process. Our experts can help them out. They are experienced and as well as well informed to help you out.
There are some users who would want to resolve the issue on their own. Well, they can follow the steps given below:
The first thing that you ought to know is whether there are many types of remotes there and how you will be able to use them.
Types of Roku Remote:
There are two kinds of remotes. The first kind is the standard infrared which is going to require a direct line of sight with the Roku player. The second kind is the enhanced point anywhere remote that does not require a line of sight.
You are going to know if you have the IR remote if you are not seeing the pairing button in the battery compartment.
Also, on the other hand, there are these enhanced remotes which have this headphone jack, a microphone jack, and various other features that are handy.
Now that you have a clarity of the types of remotes, let us now have a look at what are the steps of Roku remote pairing. In order to connect the Roku player to the TV and the power source.
You need to insert the new batteries in the remote and then push any button. If you see that the remote is close to the player, then the pairing process is going to start immediately.
Follow the Methods below:
- You can plug your device into the TV and the power outlet.
- After that, you require to change your TV to the HDMI input of your Roku device. Then you can try by pressing the input or the source button on your TV or TV remote.
- After that, you require to insert the batteries in the Roku remote.
- Then push any button on the remote. When you do this you can automatically pair your remote to the Roku device. As you are using the IR, you need to make sure that you are in the line of sight of the device.
This is how you will be able to pair the line of sight remote let’s discuss how to pair an enhanced remote:
How to pair the Enhanced Roku Remote:
In order to connect the Enhanced Roku remote, you need to insert new batteries in the remote. After that, you are required to turn on the Roku device and then place the remote near the device.
This is going to start the pairing process and you are going to witness the on-screen prompts. After this step, you are going to see whether your remote will be ready to use or not.
- The first thing that you are required to do is to turn on the TV and then change it to the HDMI input of the Roku device. You can do that by pressing the input or the source button on the TV or the TV remote.
- After that, you are required to remove the battery compartment and then replace it. If you see that you do not have the replacement batteries then you can easily remove the batteries and then put them back into where they belong.
- After that, you are required to place the remote near the Roku device. When you do that you will see that your remote will be automatically paired.
- After that, you are required for the pairing process to be completed. On the TV screen, you will be seeing a message that will say the remote is going to get paired. After a few seconds of use, you will see that the remote will be paired. And then you will be able to use it easily.
At the End
This is how to Pair a Roku Remote. When you are following such steps, this will help you resolve the issue of pairing. When the remote is paired you will be able to use it as well.
These are some of the ways through which you will be able to pair your remote. Although there are going to be certain users who will find this process a little difficult to follow. Well, they need not worry as our experts are going to take care of them easily.
With years of experience, our experts have been resolving all the issues related to Roku. they will guide you with the process of the Roku remote pairing. They have the knowledge as well as the tools to help you resolve the issue.