If you want to take each benefit of your Brother printer then it is really very necessary to connect it with the WiFi.
Oh! So you don’t know how to do that.
Don’t worry, in this informative guide we will tell you each and everything so that you come to know How To Connect Brother Printer To WiFi.
Before proceeding the procedure further let us clear one thing that, first you should have a good WiFi network and secondly you should know about the network name and passwords.
In case you don’t know about both and facing issues finding them, then call your internet service providers to ask them about the network name and the password of your router.
We have written this guide after proper research work and we are sure that you will definitely get a guaranteed solution in no time.
So are you ready?
Reset The WiFi connection
In case you had configured the wireless connection before then you first have to reset the wireless card. But in the case you are connecting the printer for the very first time then you have to follow the steps given below:
- First, turn your printer ON by pressing the power button.
- On the control panel of the printer, you will find the Menu button, press it.
- You will then see the list, choose the “network” from the list and then press OK.
- When you will click on “network”, you will then see the option of “reset”, click on that.
- Confirm your action by pressing “yes”.
- Your wireless card has been reset successfully.
Now, let’s take a step forward to connect Brother printer to WiFi
- Turn On the Brother printer again.
- Again, press the Menu button which can be found on the control panel of the printer.
- When you will press the menu button, you will see the option of “network”. Click on that and confirm the action by pressing OK.
- Inside the network, select the WLAN and confirm the action.
- Then you have to click on SETUP WIZARD, again press OK to confirm your action.
- Soon after you will confirm this action, you will see “WLAN enable?”, you then have to press on “ON”.
- You will then will be asked to choose the network name on the screen.
- After then the Brother printer will ask you to use WPS, you have to click on NO.
- Enter your network password.
How to troubleshoot the network connection?
- First, check if the name and the password of the network are correct.
- There should be no interface between any of your devices.
- Now, you have to check if the network connection or your WiFi is working fine or not.
- Try to connect any other device with the same network and then check the speed.
- Contact your internet service provider if you find an inappropriate network connection.
- You can also try to restart the router.
- In case you wanna try more then try any network connection repair tool which will help to repair the default in your connection.
- Check if you have installed the latest driver for your brother printer or not. If not, then it’s necessary to update your drivers for its better functioning.
To update the drivers, you first have to go to the official website of the Brother Printer and then search there for the latest printer driver updates. Click on the “download update” and let the file to be download.
Download the update on the location from where it could be find easily. Open the file and by following all the instructions install it.
In such a case that you want to download the printer driver automatically then you have to download a software name “driver easy”. This amazing software first recognizes your system and after then download and install the necessary driver for your system.
What you have to do is, download and install the “driver easy” and then click on the “scan” button. It will recognize the system and tell you about all the available updates. Click on Update All and wait for a while.
Last But Not Least
We hope that you have now properly understood each point about how to connect Brother printer To WiFi. We have provided you enough information to troubleshoot the issue.
If you still having any problem while connecting to WiFi network then you can take the help of experts.
Till than take care! and follow our website for the latest updates.