When we talk about the printers, one of the most trusted brands among many is the brother printers. These printers are used widely in schools, colleges, offices as well as in various companies. This is all because of the printing quality of the device.
The brother printers are famous as there are lots of features with the quality of printing. Being so good at printing, these printers can also face technical glitches as well as have technical faults. The faults and glitches are mostly in the form of errors.
When it comes to high-quality printing or clear quality prints, nothing is able to beat the features as well as the quality of the brother printer. These printers are appreciated highly by superior performance, durability as well as the outstanding features.
The printer error 35 signifies that the printer is unable to print. This error can occur easily when there is any piece of paper or paper clip that is stuck in the areas of the printer. This error can also occur when if any part of the printer is not working correctly as it used to.
What are the reasons behind the Brother Printer Error code 35?
- One of the main causes of this issue is when there are any paper clips or any bits of paper that get stuck in your printer.
- The other cause of the printer could be the mechanical fault in your electronics in your printer.
- These errors may occur if you are suddenly giving a command to your printer not to print the documents that are lined up.
These all are some of the causes that may result in the brother printer error 35.
Here is the way through which you can solve the error the brother printer error 35 – Unable to Print:
- One of the important things that you need to understand is that when you are going to troubleshoot the printer. You need to stop doing all the tasks and stop all the operations.
- After that, you need to make sure that you are opening the upper lid of the printer using both the hands as it can be broken easily.
- When you open the cover of the scanner, you are going to see everything inside the printer. From there, you can make sure that there is nothing inside the printer like a paperclip or a piece of paper.
- Check the center and all the corners of the office. There should be no sign of paper clip or any other thing that can be a hindrance in the process of printing.
- If you are successful in locating the printer jam, then you should remove it and also clear your tray as well.
- Check all the areas of the printer properly and check whether the path is clear or not.
- You also need to check the back of the printer cover and make sure that that there is no paper clip or piece of paper. This is done by opening the jam cover which is at the backside of the printer.
- If you locate any kind of paper in that area, then make sure that you get rid of it as soon as possible.
- The moment you are completed with the task of removing the paper from the scanner. Then you have to close the scanner cover very carefully using both of your hands as it is very delicate.
- Take a test run on your printer and you might see that the issue has been resolved. If the issue is not resolved, then you can try the next solution.
Restart your Printer
If the above solution is not working, then make sure that you follow the most basic step in troubleshooting which is removing the problem. This issue has been proved to resolve various technical difficulties.
- The first thing that you need to do is to unplug your printer from the power source. Once that is done, then you move on to the next step.
- The next step is to wait for a while and making the connection again.
- Make sure that you plug all the wires back and then switch on your printer.
- After that, you have to print a document so that you can make sure that everything is working perfectly.
- If everything is going to be well, then it is sure that Brother Printer Error 35 is gone away.
In order to resolve this brother printer error unable to print, you need to follow the steps. There are sure going to help you resolve the error.
If nothing is working for you, then you must get in touch with the service center as soon as possible.